Serial entrepreneur and tech executive with an engineering background who has been involved in several startups and launched dozens of products. I’ve worked with companies such as trivago, Portugal Telecom, and Vizrt. See other things I’ve done
Although I have deep knowledge of tech (the how), I don’t limit myself to only tech, having quite broad experience building products with customers answering the what, the why, and the how much.
I like how the internet works and have first-hand experience with e-commerce, SEO, paid ads, and social media marketing.
You can reach me at email@example.com, or on linkedin
1) Nonlinear/divergent thinker
2) Got into electronics at age 9 and built some basic robots
3) Self-taught how to code(C for microcontrollers) at age 14 (6 months after getting internet)
4) Extremely intrinsically motivated towards making/creating things
5) Can hyperfocus on a single topic for years if the occasion requires it
6) Think very slowly but usually very accurately (I like to sleep on important/complex decisions)
7) Extremely solution oriented
8) Love to look at things from very different points of view and modes of thinking
9) Change my opinion based on new information
10) Have a deep need to learn new things and usually choose what to do based on learning potential
11) Love to challenge myself in different ways
12) Read a lot
13) I don’t fight uphill battles. If something fails a quantitative effort/reward analysis, I won’t do it.
14) No patience for corporate dogmas
15) Noise is my kryptonite
16) Odd blend of being a dreamer yet very practical and reality-driven
17) High energy
18) Often outside doing all sorts of sports